- Caledonia Park School’s Return to In-School Learning has been posted on our website. This document includes information about staggered entry, pick up & drop off procedures, and other school protocols.
- An important reminder that parents are not permitted to enter the school at this time.
- Student Sign Out – Students that leave the school during school hours must be signed out by a parent or guardian. The “Student Sign Out” form can be found on our website under “Common Resources” or at https://forms.gle/FdNpBeogzhiebS2D9 (Save this link in your favourites for quick access!!). Parents must sign the form upon arrival at the school and then call the office to dismiss the student. Students that are returning to the school must enter through the front doors, sanitize & come into the office to be signed back in.
- If parents have any questions regarding student sign-out – please contact the office.
- Student Absences – Please report student absences by emailing the office at email@example.com or calling 780-986-7888 (please leave a message if calling after-hours). Parents are asked to indicate the nature of the absence (illness, appointment, vacation etc…) so we can properly enter the absence.
- Bell Schedule for the 2021/22 school year is posted on our website. Doors will be open for student entry beginning at 8:05 am. Outdoor supervision will be available beginning at 7:50 am. We encourage students to do their best to arrive on time to allow an orderly flow to classes. Students that arrive late must come to the office to have a late slip filled out before going to their classroom.
- Orange Shirt Day – We have online ordering for Orange Shirt Day T-Shirts & Sweaters available through your PowerSchool account. Prices for T-Shirts are $12.50 & Hoodies are $27.50 (additional charges for 2XL-4XL will apply) shipping & taxes are included in the cost. Please see the form in PowerSchool for more information.
- If you do not have access to your PowerSchool Parent account, please contact the school for assistance to set up at 780-986-7888.
- Black Gold School Division has informed us that there is a glitch in the “Student Verification Form”. When trying to edit “Contact 1” the “Relationship to Student” field is blank and cannot be edited (see image below). In order to complete the form, you must delete “Contact 1” and re-enter the information. Please have your “Student Verification Form” completed ASAP as it will be required to be completed for all students.
We look forward to seeing everyone during the staggered entry on August 30th & 31st and having all students back on September 1st!
Caledonia Park School