2020-2021 PD Days
February 4th & 5th – Teacher’s Convention
May 20th & 21st
To develop staff collaboration skills and orient new staff to school culture.
What data are you using to focus on this goal?
Data from staff, students and parents focused on the importance of individual personalities in effective staff functioning, communication and shaping of culture within a school.
1. Building a community with a common purpose
2. Encouraging tolerance and understanding
3. Creating a sense of belonging and connectivity
4. Creating a climate of cooperation and collaborative problem-solving
5. Improving communication within the group
6. Developing trust, care, compassion, kindness and creating empathy
7. Creating an understanding and awareness of individual differences, personality strengths and professional goals
8. Importance of creativity and thinking outside the box
9. Higher levels of job satisfaction and commitment
- Student achievement
- Teacher efficacy
- A safe and caring environment
1. Team members are committed to the work of the team and accept responsibilities for roles
2. Impact in the classroom
3. Development of a clear process for information sharing
4. Evidence of ongoing learning opportunities for teachers to enhance skill
5. Heightened sense of personal satisfaction and commitment that has an impact in the classroom and school