If you are new to the BGRS area and will be attending Caledonia Park School, please note the following procedures:
- All registration is completed online only. All BGRS no longer accept paper copies for registration.
- Jr. High Students will need to complete an option request form – please call Caledonia Park School office at (780) 986-7888 for more information.
- If you have any other questions regarding Caledonia Park School please call the office at (780) 986-7888
Required Documentation Checklist– Items required for your registration – can be uploading onto your registration or dropped off at the school.
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent report card
- Progress report of each course if registering more than one month into school
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address.
Legal documentation is required for the following:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access
- Guardianship letter if parents live in Alberta – contact school for more information
Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Alberta Government if parents live outside Alberta – contact school for more information.