If you are new to the BGRS area and will be attending a BGRD school, please note the following procedures:
- Phone the Caledonia Park School office at (780)-986-7888 to book your registration appointment.
Required Documentation Checklist– Items to bring with you to your appointment
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent report card
- High School Transcript (for high school students only)
- Progress report of each course if registering more than one month into school
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address.
Legal documentation is required for the following:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access
- Guardianship letter if parents live in Alberta – contact school for more information
Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Alberta Government if parents live outside Alberta – contact school for more information.