Interested in auditioning and in grades 4 – 9? Here’s what you do:
- Send a short video (max. 1 minute) of you performing your talent to Miss. Vandenberghe (email@example.com)
- Make the subject of your email your name, grade, and talent (ex. “Tony Ryenger, Grade 8, baton twirling audition”)
- All audition videos should be submitted by Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
Things You Should Know About the Talent Show:
- It will be held on Friday, March 26, 2021.
- Your talent will be performed in front of your class in person, and also over Google Meets to the rest of the school.
- Singing acts will be pre-recorded due to COVID guidelines.
- You are responsible for bringing any/all instruments/props needed to perform your talent.
- Not everyone who auditions will be in the show. There just isn’t enough time to include everyone, so make sure you try your very best in your audition video!
- Miss. Vandenberghe (Jr. High), Mrs. Bamber (Gr.6), and Ms. Keil (Gr.6) will make final decisions by March 17 and let you know more information. Please come and see one of us if you have any questions!